Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
A250e Saloon Prem+ digital white
29 Posts
The only ambient lighting in the back (saloon model) is on the doors. One LED shines down onto the door handle and one shines down into the door bucket. So there is none on the headrests or rear vents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The only ambient lighting in the back (saloon model) is on the doors. One LED shines down onto the door handle and one shines down into the door bucket. So there is none on the headrests or rear vents.
Ok thanks for checking it is the same in my hatchback version. There is one issue I have found that the rear passenger door has a metal vibrating noise when listening to music. All other doors are fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked my A250e up on Satuday - love it so far!

Mine came with the AR Satnav, so far I can't see anything that it's missing.

Has anybody got the Mercedes Me Charge Card? The website doesn't seem to want to let me log in/register to get one set up

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picked my A250e up on Satuday - love it so far!

Mine came with the AR Satnav, so far I can't see anything that it's missing.

Has anybody got the Mercedes Me Charge Card? The website doesn't seem to want to let me log in/register to get one set up
I must have been unlucky in terms of AR SatNav. I will probably follow up in 2 weeks time to see what the update is for the recall

·
Registered
26 Posts
For those stuck 'on-hold' and not receiving anything from their dealership, just had a call informing me there's 4 issues stalling production: semi-conductor chip shortage, HERMES communication issue, issues with augmented reality navigation implementation and one other I can't recall! The good(ish) news, is that cars that were on-hold/taken off the production line whilst these issues were fixed, have from today started moving forward again... at what speed, who knows!
Hi all
It's a shame that some of you have to do the chasing etc. My dealer has been good with regards to contacting me weekly, generally with no update though 😂. Yesterday he rang and has reported that he has heard cars are heading back towards the production lines and that dates are slowly starting to trickle through. Nothing on mine yet but hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Regards
Matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all
It's a shame that some of you have to do the chasing etc. My dealer has been good with regards to contacting me weekly, generally with no update though 😂. Yesterday he rang and has reported that he has heard cars are heading back towards the production lines and that dates are slowly starting to trickle through. Nothing on mine yet but hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Regards
Matt
Thanks Matt, not spoken to my dealer since Monday, but my 250e was due at dealer on 4 June, and since then, no information on what is causing the delay and no idea when it might arrive. I did e-mail the MBCEO office this week to suggest that this was unacceptable, but they basically tell me to contact the dealer. My dealer has taken my current car at an agreed price and i now have a B200D as a courtesy car. Hopefully, I'll hear something next week, but not holding my breath!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Matt, not spoken to my dealer since Monday, but my 250e was due at dealer on 4 June, and since then, no information on what is causing the delay and no idea when it might arrive. I did e-mail the MBCEO office this week to suggest that this was unacceptable, but they basically tell me to contact the dealer. My dealer has taken my current car at an agreed price and i now have a B200D as a courtesy car. Hopefully, I'll hear something next week, but not holding my breath!
Hi
Mine was originally June 7th, my dealer called this morning advising that the anticipated delivery should mean a July 26th delivery/handover. Fingers crossed you'll hear soon as your date was similar to mine. All I need is BP to get their act together and give me an Installation date....but that's another story 😝.
Regards
Matt

A250e AMG Line Premium Plus, denim blue

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi
Mine was originally June 7th, my dealer called this morning advising that the anticipated delivery should mean a July 26th delivery/handover. Fingers crossed you'll hear soon as your date was similar to mine. All I need is BP to get their act together and give me an Installation date....but that's another story 😝.
Regards
Matt

A250e AMG Line Premium Plus, denim blue
Nothing from my dealer since Monday 5 July and that was to tell me that nothing had changed, Hope your information is accurate and indicates that some cars are going back into production.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just to share my experience so far, ordered in late May was expected to be built in late July, just found out that it will only be built in late August. (By the way, my order was fulfilled by replacing the dealer reservation of the built slot, thus the "quickness" of the process.)
Calling the dealer no one exactly knows why, looking at the German forums it seems that it's happening a lot on a250e.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

One more joining the waiting game.

Ordered a250e sedan onFebruary 19th (2021) and got a delivery date to October 29th !!!!

Since then no changes on the date or any information relevant. It's even worst because its a company leasing car and i can't contact the leasing company myself. :(

With all i'm reading i'm starting to believe that it will arrive in 2022.

·
Registered
24 Posts
After e-mailing my dealer yesterday to ask about progress, he has replied saying that they expect to have the car on 25th July. My car is A250e Hatchback Premium Plus in denim blue, with Driving Assistance Pack. Order placed at end of March and was a dealer reservation, with the 'free' BP Pulse wall charger, which is installed and ready to go, Car originally expected on 4 June. So it's looking like progress at last

·
Registered
26 Posts
After e-mailing my dealer yesterday to ask about progress, he has replied saying that they expect to have the car on 25th July. My car is A250e Hatchback Premium Plus in denim blue, with Driving Assistance Pack. Order placed at end of March and was a dealer reservation, with the 'free' BP Pulse wall charger, which is installed and ready to go, Car originally expected on 4 June. So it's looking like progress at last
Glad you got a response and a date. Still waiting for my BP wall box, it's paid for because I was after the freebie deadline but I'm having to chase for an installation date.

A250e AMG Line Premium Plus with Driving Assistance Pack in Denim Blue

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow really? Did they had a slot already booked?
Ordered in February and still nothing.
To be honest I don’t know, order was placed through nhs fleet, and the communication wasn’t great, simply a phone call from dealer beginning of the week saying car was with them and ready for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, eventual new owner here. Mines is a company car order, A250e Premium Saloon. Original enquiry in May came back with December delivery at the earliest, actual order placed at the end of June stated October delivery. I’ve been told they can possibly get me one in August in a different colour, I’m waiting on confirmation from the lease compan.

121 - 140 of 153 Posts