Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, eventual new owner here. Mines is a company car order, A250e Premium Saloon. Original enquiry in May came back with December delivery at the earliest, actual order placed at the end of June stated October delivery. I’ve been told they can possibly get me one in August in a different colour, I’m waiting on confirmation from the lease compan.
You are lucky. Order in February and delivery date still for end of October :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, eventual new owner here. Mines is a company car order, A250e Premium Saloon. Original enquiry in May came back with December delivery at the earliest, actual order placed at the end of June stated October delivery. I’ve been told they can possibly get me one in August in a different colour, I’m waiting on confirmation from the lease compan.
Hello

Been watching this thread for a while.
I am in a similar position. Company vehicle ordered centrally so I cant chase anywhere. I have tried MB directly, but got nowhere.
Ordered early feb 21. A250e saloon Prem+
Built from scratch, with every toy possible, (wish I had read this thread before I ordered)
Originally told june when ordered. Soon changed to july, but no other comms since. Ive received comms recently that it should hit a dealership late August, I can expect it early September. Will let you all know if it happens, but a few people here are actually starting to get their cars so fingers crossed prodction issues are resolved or getting better at least.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello

I am in a similar position. Company vehicle ordered centrally so I cant chase anywhere. I have tried MB directly, but got nowhere.
Built from scratch, with every toy possible, (wish I had read this thread before I ordered)
Originally told june when ordered. Soon changed to july, but no other comms since. Ive received comms recently that it should hit a dealership late August, I can expect it early September. Will let you all know if it happens, but a few people here are actually starting to get their cars so fingers crossed prodction issues are resolved or getting better at least.
Hi,

Order early FEB21 also and mine is still scheduled to deliver end of October :(
Hope i get a surprise and get it earlier.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just to share my experience, new company car (250e saloon premium edition digital white) ordered via lease company (Lookers) in May was given delivery late October current lease ends early November. I get weekly updates from lease company via work HR stating delivery still expected October but with a unconfirmed build. So very surprised how they can deliver for Early November but unconfirmed build from MB.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You are lucky. Order in February and delivery date still for end of October :(
Hello

Hi, I ordered a B-class 250e Premium in January this year and was told April delivery. It finally turned up 2 weeks ago. But it was delivered without the Augmented Reality. Apparently the chip that provides this feature was one of the key reasons for the delay. The chip will be fitted at the dealer when they are available. I have that in writing. Other than Augmented reality everything else works perfectly and the car is really nice. Even with the air con on this last week I have managed to get 39 miles on a charge, driving it carefully.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picked up my A250e Hatchback AMG line Prem Plus in Denim Blue today. Only driven it 21 miles home from dealer, but very impressed with the feel of the car. Lots of reading to do now. Amazingly, the BP Pulse charger actually worked when I plugged the car in!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked up my A250e Hatchback AMG line Prem Plus in Denim Blue today. Only driven it 21 miles home from dealer, but very impressed with the feel of the car. Lots of reading to do now. Amazingly, the BP Pulse charger actually worked when I plugged the car in!
Met man, finally you got it!!
Hopefully this is good news for those of us waiting, and those still without delivery dates. Cars seem to be appearing again!

·
Registered
A250e Saloon Prem+ digital white
29 Posts
Met man, finally you got it!!
Hopefully this is good news for those of us waiting, and those still without delivery dates. Cars seem to be appearing again!
Surely there are more and more coming off the production line now. When I look at the Mercedes car configurator there are at least 10 A250Es with premium plus package available to buy right now.

·
Registered
A250e AMG line premium plus, mountain grey
1 Posts
Has anyone received their A250e with either or the "Hermes Communication module" / "Camera deactivated"? If so I'm wondering with systems are affected. I assume the camera affects the augmented navigation. But the Coms module ,this was explained to me by the dealer, affects only the SOS call feature. However, if it is the comms module (which enables the data connection) wouldn't all systems that use data be affected? Mercedes Me, Navigation traffic, remote charging, updates, etc.

If someone has this module deactivated and signed the waiver, can you tell me what doesn't work on the car?

The dealer was good explaining but I'm dubious it's only the sos that doesn't work. Despite that they actually couldn't sell me a new car due to the long delivery times. They just refused to order one for me, as prices might change etc. In the end I ordered one from a different dealer across the country with now a delivery slot for September. A odd way to do business, but these are strange times we live in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Picked mine up today, no waiver to sign and the dealer says no waiting parts for it. Only a short drive home from the dealer it's eerily quiet lol. No starts the weeks of getting the setting to just how I want them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked mine up today, no waiver to sign and the dealer says no waiting parts for it. Only a short drive home from the dealer it's eerily quiet lol. No starts the weeks of getting the setting to just how I want them.
When did you order?
Was it a from scratch build or did you secure a vehicle in the loop already?
Congrats on getting your car, finally!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member here… started searching online after having my car delayed for the third time.

I’ve gone for an a250e saloon premium plus in white it was originally ordered 10th March 2021 and given mid June for delivery which then changed to July and then august and now I’ve been told it’s going to be October.

asked for a reason for the delays and I was told there’s production issues.
Just an update… I’ve now cancelled my order for the saloon due to it being delayed again this time with no expected date given at all. The supplier just said there’s major build delays and I could be waiting up to another 6 months.

I’ve now gone for an a250e hatchback in white premium edition that they’ve told me is already making its way across the pond and should be ready for collection in September

·
Registered
26 Posts
When did you order?
Was it a from scratch build or did you secure a vehicle in the loop already?
Congrats on getting your car, finally!!!
Hi,
Thanks. I ordered towards the end of April, because of the spec it was a factory build. It was initially due on June 7th, my dealership was quite good because they honoured the initial quote for the car I handed back.
Regards

141 - 153 of 153 Posts