Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
A35, Black Premium
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i’m looking to order a new car and the salesman at the dealership was very unhelpful and was just trying to sell me stock cars.

Iv heard 2 things on build times. 1 that Mercedes are setting up product to make up for lost time and cars are flying out. 2 according to the salesman dealer he said too many orders have been placed and waiting times are expected to be around 7-8 months. Not sure how accurate that is as he was trying to sell me a stock car I didn’t want so may have lied about this to encourage me to by a stock car.

So i’m looking at a Cla35/A35 so if anyone has order any cars, you could let me know your eta that would be great?

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
I would be very surprised if Mercedes were running at 7-8 months wait on the A-Class. 3-4 months is the norm - I only had to wait 4 months for a Nissan 370z to be built and shipped from Japan (by sea!). Are you after a random spec hence the need for a factory build?

·
Registered
AMG A45 S + PLUS
75 Posts
I would be very surprised if Mercedes were running at 7-8 months wait on the A-Class. 3-4 months is the norm - I only had to wait 4 months for a Nissan 370z to be built and shipped from Japan (by sea!). Are you after a random spec hence the need for a factory build?
they have a parts shortage, bonkers

·
Registered
A35, Black Premium
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No not a special spec, they just don’t have any available to buy in the digital white color, only a red one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think there are a lot of A180 and A200 stock sitting around, so I expect that they will be pushing these. A250s have had a lot of productions issues in the past 12 months, so I imagine that there is still a backlog for them.

·
Registered
A35, Black Premium
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think there are a lot of A180 and A200 stock sitting around, so I expect that they will be pushing these. A250s have had a lot of productions issues in the past 12 months, so I imagine that there is still a backlog for them.
Yeah I believe they had engine issues with the 2.0L petrols going back over a year, but I didn’t know the issue still persists

·
Registered
203 Posts
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally my car has arrived and I will pick it up on Monday!!!!! Can't wait.The dealership send me some pics to get a small taste!

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

Reactions: MGL and veeeight

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
Very cool looking alloys.

Reactions: MGL and Channie

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
Καλορίζικο και καλοτάξιδο!!!
"Caloric and have a good trip !!!" The translation.

Not sure what caloric means though.

Reactions: MGL and Ravendark

·
Registered
78 Posts
"Caloric and have a good trip !!!" The translation.

Not sure what caloric means though.
Καλορίζικο comes from the words καλός (good) and ριζικό which is destiny/fortune.
You say it when someone buys/gets something new and loosely translated it means "I hope it brings you good luck", or "I hope you live happily with it"

·
Registered
W177 A200
108 Posts
Is that an edition 1?
I was between black and white, but I went with white and black rims in the end.

Enjoy it and καλορίζικο και καλά χιλιόμετρα!

1 - 20 of 242 Posts