Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally my car has arrived and I will pick it up on Monday!!!!! Can't wait.The dealership send me some pics to get a small taste!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Very cool looking alloys.
I took the risk by not ordering the "classic" black ones and I believe that the result justified me. Many thanks!!

Is that an edition 1?
I was between black and white, but I went with white and black rims in the end.

Enjoy it and καλορίζικο και καλά χιλιόμετρα!
They named it just "edition" because it's not the first production, but it has all the extras of the "edition 1".
Marketing...

Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!

Thank you all guys!! I totally love the car!! It's much better than I expected it!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've ordered them black, but they made a mistake at the dealership. So, at the beginning, I left them as is to check if I like them black-aluminum, but after one month of ownership I decided that I like them in total black.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mine A180 2021 production has multi-link axle. Regarding losing the warranty you can go to "approved" but expensive solutions - Brabus - where the guarantee remains untouched or you can wait and remapping it after your warranty passes ( after 2-3 years, depends on the country).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts