Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to this forum malarkey and indeed, Mercedes. Picking up my new A180 AMG Sport on Tuesday and can't wait! Have a Mini Countryman All4 at the moment, nice to look at but not nice to drive.

Any advice from A-class owners is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Rachmo! The forum kept me sane whilst I waited for my A Class! Any questions you may have, or any problems, someone in the forum will have the answer! Enjoy your lovely new car! What colour are you having?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the south seas blue colour. I get it TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

(that's me squealing with delight!!!)

I have only seen 1 other new A-class in Aberdeen and it was white. Can't wait to get it, roll on 4.30 so I can leave work!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
enjoy your new car Rachmo and welcome to the club ;-)

i wish you lived in belgium as it is almost 3 o clock here :)

The count down continues ...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Rachmo said:
Hello everyone, new to this forum malarkey and indeed, Mercedes. Picking up my new A180 AMG Sport on Tuesday and can't wait! Have a Mini Countryman All4 at the moment, nice to look at but not nice to drive.

Any advice from A-class owners is appreciated!
Welcome !

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess!Edited by: mon2s

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my god, words cannot describe how much I LOVE this car!!! And the looks it has been getting are hilarious! LOVE it!!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rachmo yu need to keep your eye out for me then....Eng A250 mountain grey. Seen a white one, red on, another grey one, south sea blue so far! Enjoy they are fab!

And I too got rid of a countryman....will never go near that dealer again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm another Mountain Grey Engineered owner in Aberdeen. Just got it on Tuesday.

JhRocks - would I have seen yours a couple of times in Peterculter? Personal reg JHK I think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I took delivery of my new A180 Sport (in red) on Thursday of last week and have never had so many people comment on a new car that I've had.
I didn't buy the Becker Maps from the dealer, but bought them on eBay instead and saved a fortune. One thing that I was hoping other drivers could help me with is how I change tracks when streaming music via bluetooth from my phone when the navigation system is in operation?

Al.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It seems like there's a few'Welcome to the forum' messages to send out here!
allwyd - I've not tried to change tracks from my iphone yet but I'll have a look

Enjoy your cars! I haven't stopped smiling and enjoying posing since I got mine 5th April.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Rachmo
Will keep an eye out for you in the granite city - only seen one other so far - that was a red one.
Got a Universal Blue A180 Sport myself..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi allwydJust tried iphone on bluetooth and the only way I found to change albums is to twist the 'knob' a fair way and see what track is on and they inch back to thebeginningof the album. Not ideal but just had 5 mins.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just noticed this now! I saw a silver/grey Engineered AMG one on the back road from Newhills to Kingswells this week, looked VERY smart!! I like the colour of mine though and think the red trim would look odd. I will aspire to get the Engineered version next time round! Mine is the Wifie's version....!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No mine starts with SV, I've seen the blue one which starts with ML. Going to get my reg put on next week since its been on retention for 5 months

1 - 16 of 16 Posts