Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been informed there is a hold up with no date as to when it will get sorted. My car was due 31st of this month. Not happy at all. I’ve chased the lease company for ages re: build slots and only just got this update as I got through to the right person. Ready to cancel my order and go elsewhere.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motorama, they called Mercedes, I insisted on build slot / date with it being so close to delivery. up until today I was told everything is on track. Was told this is affecting Premiun plus models and they can no longer update with dates. Not good at all. I am getting them to look into sourcing an alternative models for me. Not happy at all and don't know if I should hold out. Don't like the lack of info.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Motorama, they called Mercedes, I insisted on build slot / date with it being so close to delivery. up until today I was told everything is on track. Was told this is affecting Premiun plus models and they can no longer update with dates. Not good at all. I am getting them to look into sourcing an alternative models for me. Not happy at all and don't know if I should hold out. Don't like the lack of info.
When did you place the order?

Mine was placed in May and I didn't get a build slot until September. Delivery confirmed again today for the 18th this month. (I asked again for the reason that you mentioned and the Sales Exec hasn't heard of any delays regarding Premium Plus models?).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Place the order at the beginning of June with an estimated delivery date of Oct 2nd, this was then pushed back to the 31st of October and after today’s update never as no date could be give due to so called production issues. Either I am being lied to again or you are which seems to be a common occurrence among leasing companies. Must be the commission.

I am going to chase again Monday to see if I can get more info with a date and maybe get a loaner while.i wait it out as My preference is the 200d Premiun plus, failing any dates being able to be given by the lease company and mercedes I am going forget what the Plus has to offer and go with a A200 Petrol Premiun. Which I can get in 12 days.

I am inclined to believe what I was told today as he supposedly called Mercedes direct himself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not sure what you've ordered but my A35 PP has finished production exactly on schedule and is now on a train on the way to the port. I only ordered on 23rd or so of September.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I personally think something got missed somewhere along the line and someone is trying to cover their ass... I am still pissed but am not going to waste any more energy on the matter, no point, not going to get me a Premium Plus anytime soon.

I have chosen and am happy with another car, An A-Class Premium (Mountain Grey). Still chasing for final paperwork so I can arrange delivery. Some companies are beyond a joke.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in the same boat with my A250 Prem Plus. Ordered on the 20th of May, first estimated delivery 19th of August. Has been pushed forward since, with no delivery date yet (and no slot as far as I know).

Horrible service both from dealer and Mercedes. Not happy at all with my choice.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in the same boat with my A250 Prem Plus. Ordered on the 20th of May, first estimated delivery 19th of August. Has been pushed forward since, with no delivery date yet (and no slot as far as I know).

Horrible service both from dealer and Mercedes. Not happy at all with my choice.
Out of curiosity who did you order with? I certainly won't be going the same route next time around. I gave the benefit of the doubt and trusted reassurances, big mistake.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have signed all the paperwork for another W177, Premium model and this is ours now (from physical stock in the UK) :) at bloody last. I am still finding myself having to chase to arrange the delivery. if it wasn't a 4+ hr drive away I would go pick her up myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts