Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes announced in Geneva a new range of 'SPORT' accessories for the new A-Class.

They displayed an A 180 in Polar Silver with detachable accessories such as a front spoiler lip, rear diffuser and roof spoiler in Jupiter Red, along with a chequered flag sticker kit.

The Sport options also include the 'Night' styling package, front and rear trim, a Diamond front grille, illuminated door sills bearing the Sport logo and 18-inch black and high-sheen alloys on the exterior and a sports, flat-bottomed steering wheel and sports pedals in the cabin.

They'll be offering further items such as a sports suspension kit, a sports brake kit with perforated discs and red frontcallipersand, if you want the full racing look, a Track sticker kit with numbers on the bonnet and doors.

Full (Euro) Price List:

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
The grill is an A Class 250 / Engineered by AMG model I believe and should be available through a dealer Edited by: JB-A45

·
Registered
54 Posts
Okay thanks, the article above implies it's an A180 that has had the grille added, the EngbyAMG has it as standard already.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
sammyc said:
Okay thanks, the article above implies it's an A180 that has had the grille added, the EngbyAMG has it as standard already.
Yes sorry my wording not clear, I was referring to the grill it's self not the model of the car

·
Registered
984 Posts
Those stripes and numbers straight from Halfords......

Yesterday my daughter-in-law bought a used B-class sport with night pack, those are the wheels,

looks stunning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts