Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am from north west Scotland and háve a engineered by Amg ,had it about 2months now and I absolutely love it
Looking forward to read all the posts
Simon

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I've had mine two months too! I also love it! Mine is Cirrus White what colour is yours?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Corby! Welcome! I've had my cirrus white A200 AMG Sport about the same time and also love it

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Corby, have you had any chips in the paintwork yet? Or are your roads better where you live? The roads around Cardiff are full of loose gravel and potholes!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome lads ,not had stone chips but it got covered in tar spots took me ages to clean them off they were even on the rear doors, will have to do some thing about that , do you lads know of any one who does mud flaps for them , my dealer thinks he had heard of some one in wales who makes them for other amgs , any idea,s
simon

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
MB here says no mudflaps available. I would like them myself. If you do find out who has them please could you let us know! Perhaps it's North Wales?

·
Registered
352 Posts
asked the question about mudflaps about 6 weeks ago on here but no replies - accessories booklet says they are available but I am thinking of making some myself out of carbon - had flaps on me EVO and swear by them - but they will have to look right and looking into the arches it won't be an easy fit - will have to fabricate a bracket

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Too complicated for me, I'm afraid. At least no tar marks on the car yet! I'm staying far back from other cars so hopefully no more chips! I'll be paranoid soon, lol!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Lynne said:
MB here says no mudflaps available. I would like them myself. If you do find out who has them please could you let us know! Perhaps it's North Wales?
MB make them but not for the AMG spec cars, however BMW did the same thing and it was possible to fit them with a little bit of modification

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Could you also let us know the difference they make to the car? ie: cleanliness, any alterations to the drive, or any other difference that you note! Photos would be good, to see the finished effect! I am interested in mudflaps too, Simon. Thanks in anticipation!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mud flaps seem like a good idea to me, would be interested in how you get on. My only concern is how it would effect the appearance of the car, maybe I'm just being a bit vain!

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
What appeals to you most about the car, mickmr2? I've had mine for about two months and I love driving it, or even just gazing at it through my window!
It is also my first merc! All questions or queries can be found in this forum! Some clever people here!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Same for me, I do love to look at it but the Monday moning blast to work is the best part of my day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.