Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, on Friday I'm collecting my second hand A-Class and I have a few newbie questions:

1) Should I do a factory reset of MBUX? Will I lose any of the integration/purchases made by the previous owner (I'm thinking about things like navigation, smartphone integration, etc)? Is this recommended?

2) How will I be able to register for Mercedes Me app? Do I need to go to an official MB dealer?

3) My car is listed as A180 AMG Line Executive (2020) - however it does come with the two bigger screen and some of the premium package features but not all (like customizable interior LED lights). How is this possible? Were they added as add-ons? I checked and currently the MB website only allows to upgrade from Executive to Premium as a whole but not on a per feature basis.

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Don’t think you’ll need a reset. Don’t think that’ll clear any links to previous owner app. You can remove the previous owner in the settings. I’d try to set up the app and if no luck contact Mercedes

as for the spec if it’s an early model the options were different to what they are now. If it’s still in warranty I’d check n see if you have the latest MBUX software and get it updated if it isn’t

1 - 2 of 2 Posts