Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

New to the site having treated myself to a 2019 A35! Full pictures to follow! However having had it a week I noticed something missing!

can anyone firstly tell me if these are official MB or AMG wheels ? And secondly somehow the centre cap has gone missing! I have hunted everywhere for a replacement but no joy, hence the first question!
Many thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
A200d Prem+ DAP
255 Posts
I can’t confirm your wheels are genuine MB but centre caps can be obtained from the MB accessories web site at around £20+ or or eBay for a lot less (but probably not genuine). I searched for “Mercedes hub cap”

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can’t confirm your wheels are genuine MB but centre caps can be obtained from the MB accessories web site at around £20+ or or eBay for a lot less (but probably not genuine). I searched for “Mercedes hub cap”
Thanks for that

I have looked on eBay and can find very middle hub with logo but it’s also the outer nut cover that’s also gone ! I’mgoing to take it to MB for a check over anyway so may speak to them as not convinced that they are genuine wheels !

·
Super Moderator
4,002 Posts
Those wheels in your photo in post #1 were not supplied on the A35 in the UK as standard.

If you had the night pack, then the car would have been fitted with the satin finish 'turbine' wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those wheels in your photo in post #1 were not supplied on the A35 in the UK as standard.

If you had the night pack, then the car would have been fitted with the satin finish 'turbine' wheels.

Now that makes sense! Having checked the options it did have night pack! Think I will have to take a wheel off to discover the manufacturer! Thank you for your help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m taking it in to main dealership next week as bought from an independent garage! I think there is some hidden history behind this car that did not show up on an HPI check! Time to find some OEM wheels if all ok with car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts