Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi,
just ordered new a class AMG sport so I'm in need of help choosing the colour so googled forums
And here I am looking forward to some good advise and tips as this will be my 1st merc as I've always had fords

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. Which model have you ordered and when is it coming?
Only you can decide on the colour. They all look good (although I don't think anyone has ordered black yet so can't judge that)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've put the order in for A180' AMG sport in grey , AUTO
with night pack , folding mirrors had to have the xenons and rear LEDS . I've got a build date of end of may for end June delivery .

I'm trading in my ford focus ST which will be 11 months old then so I'm holding off until then as its got a discount against it . But I'm not sure if I could of got it earlier than that didn't ask

I'm thinking grey because of the night pack , it comes with black 5 spoke wheels and black mirrors , black windows

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi mate I'm also from Essex near Southend area, just ordered my A250 AMG 4Matic, pick her up on Friday can't wait ˜� if your interested there is a FB page up now for UK A-class owners

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
here a pictures of black and white ive had when they are clean. I really like cosmos black when its clean but it does take a lot of effort to look clean. hopefully the guy who has the northern lights violet can upload a pic too. desperate to see 1.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you can't go wrong with grey & black ;-)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Would you be referring to me, Buzon, and my Northern Lights AMG with sunroof and xenons? I've been struggling to take a photo that truly shows the Northern Lights - most come out black. I'll do my best soon.

But I've yet to see another one here in the UK.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes you
I am waiting for the day you get a good pic up

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
NLV is a beautiful colour
Edited by: aguycalleddb

·
Registered
68 Posts
Waiting for the sun to shine just right (cloudy today). But you'll see me on the M25 on the western stretch a lot and up the M1.

Here's one. I've put the rest into the gallery.

Edited by: Sultan

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
That's come out VERY nice! The colour is really beautiful, although I still love the Cirrus White, lol.

·
Registered
233 Posts
as beautiful as black.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts