Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just ordered a A200 CDI Manual AMG Sport in white, which is should be delivered mid July as we managed to get an amendable order. Just thought I would say hello and will post some pics when we take delivery.
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark! I am all in favour of the White, LOL! The weeks will fly by and you will have your lovely car before you know it! This forum is great whilst you wait and they can answer lots of your questions and queries!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Mark, congrats on your choice
Cirrus White rules! there's some good pics hiding in previous posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Its my wife's car so she chose the colour, but we were torn between white and red. Looking through the gallery on here, I think we made the right decision.
Choosing the options was the easy part, even though my wallet doesn't think so

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update on our order, dealer expecting to receive the car on 10th July, so not long to wait. We have ended up with the new colour dash display, but have also ended up with the new comfort lowered suspension, which I am not too happy about (was expecting the lowered sport suspension). There was no communication from the dealer and I only found out about the changes from this forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you accept the comfort lowered suspension, can you let us know how it differs from the sport suspension on the road? Ta...

T3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do, hopefully it wont be too soft

1 - 7 of 7 Posts