Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone can help who has a new CLA200( 2021 MODEL ) Premium plus model .

So when I unlock the car the front and tailgate lights up as per normal. But I noticed in the setting ( setting / lights/ext.light.del.sw.off ) that is function is on ( set to 60 sec delay in my case ) . The graphics on the screen show the front and tailgates lights on AND LIGHTS ON FROM UNDER BOTH THE WING MIRRORS ) . I then looked under both wing mirrors and noticed there isnt even a light there at all !!!! Has anyone else noticed this with their new CLA 200 ( 2021 prem plus ) ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanno’s - is yrs model a new one .
I saw a 20 plate new CLA with them though ( UK )….there used to have lights in the headrest but from dec 20 and new builds dont have them now …

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
Mine does.

Reactions: veeeight

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
I wonder how much MB are cutting back on to keep the price down. It would be interesting to see if items like these side mirror lights and ambient interior lights are available in other countries but may be as a paid option.

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
My car's in the garage so dark enough for them to come on.

Reactions: steve_3939

·
Registered
53 Posts
They were removed in June 2020 builds onwards.

Is one exception though, you will still have them if you have the 360 degree cameras of which the side ones are mounted on the wing mirrors - however those aren’t available in the UK so won’t see them at all over here now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They were removed in June 2020 builds onwards.

Is one exception though, you will still have them if you have the 360 degree cameras of which the side ones are mounted on the wing mirrors - however those aren’t available in the UK so won’t see them at all over here now.
Thank you for this , where did u find this out from please?

thank You

·
Registered
94 Posts
ask at a mercedes dealership for a list of what was on your car when it left the factory

·
Registered
A45sPlus Patagonia Red
138 Posts
Hi,

I just noticed after cleaning the car that there are LED lights embedded in the bottom of the wing mirrors.

These dont turn on when I unlock the car or open the door. Is there a control to set that on or off someplace?

My wifes 1 series has the same and displays BMW on the road at night, so I am assuming the A45 should be doing that too.

Any ideas?

🙂

1 - 20 of 26 Posts