Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm a newbie to this forum; I've very recently ordered an A200 CDI Automatic in South Seas Blue - expected delivery is September! I hope it arrives sooner

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's a long wait but we'll worth it believe me!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've still got the opportunity to change my order (the car is being built in July); anything anyone thinks is a must have option that I haven't already got?

Active Park Assist
Audio 20 with 6 CD changer
Night Package
Mirror Package

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ditch the 6CD changer - use a USB stick to listen to your music - you'll never look back.

Add the pano roof or the luxury climate is also worth it IMO. Very good at keeping the cabin temp stable which I don't think the standard AC is from some of the comments.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Have to agree with mon2s regarding the USB stick so you could save yourself some money - I haven't even used the CD player yet!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you use a USB instead does that still give you the information on screen showing what you are listening to? Also, does hands free still work?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After reading comments here and on other threads, I have now decided to add the luxury climate control - I don't know why I thought it already had climate.. it actually just comes with air con as I'm sure most cars do as standard! I hope I don't read anything else that makes me want to add other options, I can see the pounds signs already

1 - 9 of 9 Posts