Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have had my a180 for almost 2 months now and am really enjoying it. I discovered my ipod classic wasn't compatible so am using a sandisk extreme ssd for my iTunes collection. I followed some instructions and copied my iTunes folders from my laptop and for the most part the system works really well. HOWEVER... I got a double album for CHRISTMAS. Its a double album mixed by a dj so it's important track 1 from CD 1 is followed by track 2 from cd1. Despite the tracks being correctly tagged etc in iTunes MBUX plays CD 1 track 1 followed by cd2 track 1 and so on. Is there any way to get it to play correctly?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’ve just tried this in my car, and it does look like MBUX isn’t honouring the ‘Disc’ tag in my audio files either. My only suggestion would be to cheat, and change the Album Title on your 2nd disc to whatever-it’s-called (Disc 2).

Reactions: BenH

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for checking. I was thinking of either that or renumbering the tracks 1-24 instead of 2 lots of 1-12. That's my job for tonight sorted ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you not make a playlist with the songs on the order you want?
A playlist would work but I dont want to make playlists for all my double albums. I can either wait and hope Mercedes come up with an update for the system or renumber the tracks/rename the albums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts