Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question, are the new A class reliable compared to let's say a simple honda civic? Pardon the question, this only because I see a lot of issues being posted on here.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
A35 Premium Plus
173 Posts
Most people only post on a forum site when they have problems and are looking for fixes, rather than using expensive dealers.

This is the same for any make of car. I’ve had Focus RS’s in the past and the same can be said for forums associated with vehicles of that type as well.

I am sure there are many a W177 owners out there that have had no issues at all and enjoyed their cars.

Reactions: PRW

·
Super Moderator
5,750 Posts
Just a quick question, are the new A class reliable compared to let's say a simple honda civic? Pardon the question, this only because I see a lot of issues being posted on here.

Thanks in advance.
Other than MB recalls I've found my A45s and my A45 before that highly reliable. But I am a low mileage driver and am very pedantic about where I get my car serviced and will only use genuine MB parts such as brakes and MO tyres.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have been on a forum for Citroen and as sera064 says, various forums exist to solve challenges or just find answers to a question, not to write how much you love your car ;)

Having said that, I love my car haha..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts