Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Excellent! What colour have you ordered?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
What is the Engineered like to drive? I am having mine on the 2nd May, I hope! But I haven't been able to have a test drive! The reviews say that it has a very "hard" ride, is that true? My spec is like yours, I think the pan roof makes a huges difference to the interior! I think I may have gone over the top with my options, but I intend keeping this car for quite some time!

I have test driven quite a few of the other models and liked them all, but fell in love with the design on the Engineered, also in Cirrus White!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find the car very good to drive and did not think it was to hard on the suspension for my style of driving.
Love all the little sensors and parking aids. Hope to collect it in about 4 weeks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The engineered is great to drive. In Eco mode it's not too hard at all in sport mode it's quite different and the suspension does stiffen as you would expect. I have had mine since dec and done a few thousand miles

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You are really enjoying the car? What did you drive before? I am literally going from the sublime to the ridiculous but in reverse. Do you have parking assist, have you tried it?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Had an 59 plate c250 sport before which was good the new a class is a different beast! It feels so unlike any Merc I have had, it's quick , responsive and agile, and being front wheel drive suits the weather in this country! Did get park assist and find the visibility no problem. It does feel bigger than it is at first, but you soon adjust to it. The looks and comments it gets are quite something!Edited by: Mbznut

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My husband is driving a C class. We are quite a contrast! All the great comments about the Engineered are making the wait much easier. At least I am learning a lot about the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts