Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Greeting from Sydney Australia!!!

It is great to finally find a good forum for the new A Class.

Just place the order for A180 Jupiter Red with no other option.

Expected deliver data is 5th August.

Hopefully can get it sooner

Cheers

Edited by: tinjiang

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum, tinjiang. You are correct, it is a very good forum too. The are some very clever/intelligent people in the Forum. It has kept me sane whilst I have been waiting for my Engineered by AMG. The time will go quite quickly when you keep in touch with us! I have been waiting since 3rd Jan and hopefully will get it on the 10th of April. My delivery date having been brought forward from 10th May, so perhaps you also will have an earlier date!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi tinjiang, welcome to the forum and congrats on your order. There are a few Sydney Aussie's on this forum so I'm sure you'll feel at home while you wait.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Tinjiang welcome! This forum is good to keep you sane but there are also some good technical bits. Ive had help finding an online manual for the A Class and the Becker Map Pilot to feed my curiosity before I get mine around the end of April. There are some good Jupiter red pics on here to help you through the wait!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Tinjiang,
Welcome, I believe you visit oursteps too. LOL

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
G'day mate! (Sorry..
couldn't resist)

Welcome to the forums. Is there much demand for them in Aus like there is here?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dan said:
G'day mate! (Sorry..
couldn't resist)

Welcome to the forums. Is there much demand for them in Aus like there is here?
Yes, huge demand and long waiting list. Merc Aus even pulled cars from journalist for sale.
Nearly half of the orders areon A250 Sport, another 1/4 on A200 BE and rest on A180 BE and A200 CDI. Also, it is said that around 200 orders of A45 AMG has been put on already.

The Aus spec A45 AMG is actuallyquite stunning. It comes with almost everything you could think about for an A class and even that AMG Sport loud exhaust is standard in Aus spec A45 AMG. Further to the spec, the price is decent,only 75Kand roughly 79K driveaway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts