Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my A180 Sport in silver back in January and it's due for delivery in May. I was wondering about the Night Package and the dealer said I'm fine to upgrade if I want, and we can sort it on Monday.

What are your opinions?

</span>
I know it is purely an aesthetic thing for another grand, though I suppose resale value will nudge up a bit. For me, the LED lights, high gloss black finish to the louvre grill and the 18" alloys just look that extra bit special.</span>

</span>
Is anyone else here ordering the night package?</span>

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
ive got it on mine and love it, the lights are worth the pack alone ;-)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Its a bargain for what you get. Easy decision

·
Registered
29 Posts
Appreciate this is a stupid question, but what does the "two louvre high gloss grille" add to the car?! Visually the grill looks the same on the AMG Sport regardless?!

Is the Night Package purely a gloss finish on the grill?!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Merc'd said:
Appreciate this is a stupid question, but what does the "two louvre high gloss grille" add to the car?! Visually the grill looks the same on the AMG Sport regardless?!

Is the Night Package purely a gloss finish on the grill?!
No. The two grille bars are silver on the AMG Sport.

They are gloss black if you have the night pack.

It does look quite a bit different I think - but then I am bias

·
Registered
152 Posts
I believe that the night package is not so suitable for a Black A class, as long as the black painted louver grille, the black body color and the black lower grille will look very monotonous. On the contrary the ordinary silver louvre grille looks more vivid on a black A class.
Edited by: nauxa

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I like the full black look, if I had gone for black there would be no other colours on the car ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went for it as wanted the Xenons...actually prefer the non black pack wheels but must have Xenons as do 25-30k a year.Edited by: G.D.P

·
Registered
54 Posts
I cut other areas of my budget to get the night pack in as for me the Bi-Xenons and LED DRLs are crucial to the look of the car. I think you can save a little as the night package makes the non-cost colours of red and white look especially good with the black wing mirrors. Nothing against those with metallic colours and the night package (customisation options are all about individual taste after all) but going down the red or white plus NP is a good way to go I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts