Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes A180 w177-2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there, I have recently find out that although I have Navigation from HDD, map update service valid, internet service valid and connected, Mercedes me connected, and all the other Navigation services active and running, I don't have Live Traffic which is very frustrating. What is the point of having navigation if there is no live traffic. I have spoked with MB support and the answer is: unfortunately you can not have this option in your car because is not configured for that ?!? How is Google maps, waze ant other configured but MB navigation not. This information is coming by interent and not a separate hardware. If I build a new Mercedes with the exact options like I have it says that live traffic is included in Navigation from HDD. So I guess i am stuck in this. Did anyone have the same problem? There is a fix? My guess is that I don't have acces to a more technical personnel from MB. Thank you for your answers.

·
Administrator
4,792 Posts
OP - have a look at this thread, and re-post your query in that thread.
it will help keep everything together on the same topic, and help other members.

The other thread referred to which was a temporary blip, is here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.