Discussion Starter #1
</font>Nortech
</font></span>A45 AMG High-Flow Air Intake
kits seasonal offer<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">
<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">
</font></span>We have done a
deal to offer Nortech Air Intake kit at a great price </font></span>

</font>As per some of
the other alternative intake kits the Nortech system does away with the standard
restrictive plastic housing. (see comparative image showing alloy prototype) </font></span>

</font>Fully CNC machined
in Nylon (to minimize heat soak) comes complete with fitting kit and K&N
Air filter.</font></span>

</font>RRP £230.00 inc </span>- Offer Price £179.00 inc vat

</font>
</span>

</font>

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Gary

Do you take the VAT off for orders to Jersey? Any idea on postage costs as well please?

I'm torn between this one and the AMS, but the postage costs from the U.S. are putting me off a little!

Cheers

·
RENNtech UK/Collins Performance
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi - the only proven gains where done by Litchfield (I understand that they tested the part for Nortech)
We have some coming into us next week and I will carry out some dimensional checks - and if possible test it on our dyno too

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi - the only proven gains where done by Litchfield (I understand that they tested the part for Nortech)  
We have some coming into us next week and I will carry out some dimensional checks - and if possible test it on our dyno too
I'd be interested once you have this info??

Kind regards

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I've stripped the branding off this graph etc but here is the testing completed on my car, as part of some development work with mentioned companies:

</font></font>

</font>
+15.4bhp & +15.3lbft (peak) over OEM filter (with a tuning box fitted)</font>

</font>
However, as you can see...... it's not just peak increases either. </font>

</font>
It's a good piece of kit and remains on my car. It's an 11.80s filter! :D</font>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Shaun said:
I've stripped the branding off this graph etc but here is the testing completed on my car, as part of some development work with mentioned companies:

</font></font>

</font>
+15.4bhp & +15.3lbft (peak) over OEM filter (with a tuning box fitted)</font>

</font>
However, as you can see...... it's not just peak increases either. </font>

</font>
It's a good piece of kit and remains on my car. It's an 11.80s filter! :D</font>

What impact does the tuning box have on potential gains from the filter? (sorry if thats a stupid question)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Had my Nortech intake fitted just over a week ago and the noise is awesome. I am sure there are some gains to be had from it.

Felt great on the drive home and pleased with the purchase.

·
Registered
296 Posts
At present I have a AMS filter, would there be any difference to the nortech as I am thinking of future servicing as I could just unscrew the K&N and put back the OEM whereas you cannot do this with the AMSjust a thought any help/advice would be appreciated

·
Registered
296 Posts
Bump
StuA45AMG said:
At present I have a AMS filter, would there be any difference to the nortech as I am thinking of future servicing as I could just unscrew the K&N that is attached to the Nortech ringand put back the OEM filterwhereas you cannot do this with the AMS as it is attached to the ring with a jubilee clipjust a thought any help/advice would be appreciated

·
Registered
157 Posts
GrahamAMG said:
Hi, noob here, just picked up my a45 and need an intake, these still going? Thanks.

Offer is still on if the website is showing this price. Got mine a fortnight ago and fitted it last weekend.
Best start looking on the net for fitting instructions for other makes as no instructions were supplied.
Happy with the result though, better sound in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts