Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i got a amber check engine light yesterday on my 2019 a220. When checking with OBD reader i can see the p2178 fault code. Google says this is something to do with fuel injection too much - can be caused by many things....
Anyone had similar issue? Any suggestions?

i booked it for a check up with dealer, but it will only be on 13july. I had a plan for 300mile journey next week, will this be safe to drive you think?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to dealer again today and asked if its safe to drive until i bring the car for inspection on 13th July. They agreed to take my car for inspection today and gave a me c class loan car. :)
will post the results of the inspection here, maybe useful for anyone

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Message from dealer: the found that fuel injector is faulty and needs replacement. They ordered new one should be delivered tomorrow.

In one hand really disappointed as the car only got 7k on the clock..reading all other threads about issues, really worried ifim gonna get more issues with this car.. hopefully not.
On another hand a got the loan c-class until saturday. Very comfy and drives so much better, smoother than a class :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts