Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum! been a lurker for a while though.....

Just got off the phone with my local dealer.

Official OTR price of A45 AMG is.........

£37,845

Base spec sounded scant. Has parking sensors! How generous!

42 showroom cars being delivered. Mix of Mountain Grey and White.

Hopefully more details to follow soon.....

Looking forward to getting rid of my Evoque!

Edited by: Urban Splash

·
Registered
297 Posts
WOOT WOOT! I think that's good pricing, it was in the middle of what was expected and the worse case scenario. Thanks for that Urban!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will try to find out how much the goodies are..... With a few 'essentials' like nav, sports seats etc etc is going to be £41-42k ish.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good work splash! Cant help thinking the price is going to mean some careful thinking for people who are new to AMG & MB...
I won't be rushing to place an order until I've seen some reviews that's for sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excellent! Thanks for that!

Only options I would like are Aero pack, performance steering wheel and heated seats. Don't think I will get approval from the wife to go for £1790 Magno Mountain Grey :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's a better price and better spec than I expected.
I'm still going to my dealer when I'm back from my holiday and getting my deposit back though.
The extended wait has put me off, and made me realise that I don't really like the look of the car - and the boot is too small.

·
Registered
223 Posts
This is quite amazing then.

So the price of £37,845 is higher than £36,000

BUT ...

it comes with a LOT more kit as standard than we expected.

Reckon I would only need 19" rims, folding mirrors and heated seats so if I went for a red car (with no cost paint) it would be £39k

I wanted the black pack and that is standard so that's cool.

Hmmm ... need to give this some thought now !

·
Registered
377 Posts
NickA said:
Urban Splash said:
Just thought.... No edition 1 for UK?

I'm sure the answer is yes!

I read this was only a limited run of a year anyway.. plus there is a pack for the fins etc, the black 19 rims are also now an option & on the German site you could only add with the 7k euro edition 1 pack..

I think the price is quite good.. sports seats were over 2k plus the night pack & light & sight is standard along with the media interface..

hmm.. wonder how much I'll get for my engineered in Mountain grey with 3,000 miles as a trade?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here in The Netherlands he start at £ 49K and the Edition 1 starts at £58K

But there are still a lot options in the A45AMG list.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I just checked the German MB site and configured the A45 to the same spec as comes standard in the UK for £37k and it comes in at over 54k euros.. that's around £45.5k at today's rates..

def makes the UK car a bargain in my opinion.. my spec on my engineered was over £34k! I'm going to try and do a deal when the order books open - I reckon I'd only add the 19's, the roof and the AMG exhaust which should still come in at under £40k

Edited by: kevybabes

·
Registered
377 Posts
& just noticed the Dab radio & active park assist also standard...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts