Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Only just found this forum, doh !

I've had a White AMG Sport since Dec 18th last year, and 'she's' just short of 5000 miles now. I had a few options on top of the AMG Sport, and I'm still loving the car !

It's been a joy having an early one, as it gets the 'what's that ?' looks everywhere !

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Wilf! Please don't wear that look out as I want some when I get my white AMG Sport end of April!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Anzz, I'm overtaking you! Told by my dealer today my car is expected about 10th April. Hope I havent given myself bad luck by telling you all. Three weeks early. Hallelujah!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Millsy, hope you have a nice surprise like me! Or at least the date is unchanged. Nothing worse than when they increase the wait. Best of luck!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi Wilf, welcome to the forum - better late than never!

·
Registered
373 Posts
welcome Wilf ..... still cant believe ive not seen one on the roads yet. She must be nice and run in now after 5000!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Lynne said:
Anzz, I'm overtaking you! Told by my dealer today my car is expected about 10th April. Hope I havent given myself bad luck by telling you all. Three weeks early. Hallelujah!
that's great news Lynne! I hope I get a similar surprise when I chase at the end of next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts