Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve bought the chemical guys stuff, will be getting the jet seal on a.s.a.p if there’s a decent day to do it. Just been out to put my glass cleaner/detailing spray in the boot as I was sure I read on here somewhere that there were nets either side of the boot to hold things in. But alas there are none so I need a new plan for storing them.

·
Super Moderator
1,582 Posts
I’ve bought the chemical guys stuff, will be getting the jet seal on a.s.a.p if there’s a decent day to do it. Just been out to put my glass cleaner/detailing spray in the boot as I was sure I read on here somewhere that there were nets either side of the boot to hold things in. But alas there are none so I need a new plan for storing them.
i have a shoe box without the lid in my boot. A couple of strips if sticky velcro on the bottom of box stops it moving.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was kinda thinking something like that, I’ll have a look and see what I can cobble together.

·
Registered
AMG A45 S + PLUS
48 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love the magno grey colour and it is worth getting. I did decide to get my car wrapped in PPF. I plan on keeping the car and just want to protect it. Only had my front end wrapped so far and will book it in to get the rest finished when I have a few days off together 👍🏻 PPF looks great - you have no idea it’s there and total peace of mind knowing it’s protected.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts