Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA45 S
17 Posts
Mountain grey magno owner here, had the car for 5 months now.

Only did a layer of ceramic coating upon collecting the car and that's about it.

I still send it to my regular car wash guy every weekend where he does a hand wash and so far not an issue.

I'll probably consider a 6 month coating touch up instead of a 12 month depending on how fast the coating wears off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mountain grey magno owner here, had the car for 5 months now.

Only did a layer of ceramic coating upon collecting the car and that's about it.

I still send it to my regular car wash guy every weekend where he does a hand wash and so far not an issue.

I'll probably consider a 6 month coating touch up instead of a 12 month depending on how fast the coating wears off.
I have planed a ceramic coating as my first purchase for when I hopefully get the car in early June

·
Registered
208 Posts
You know what else is great about that color? You can use your on-the-go matte cleaner to get rid of bugs or other contaminants and it'll never show, not even if it's covered in dust. Do that on metallic paints and the area you wiped off is easily noticeable, unless it's newly washed. Matte doesn't shine so the area blends perfectly with the rest of the panel and the only way to tell is looking from a certain angle and while the sun is down.

·
Registered
230 Posts
You know what else is great about that color? You can use your on-the-go matte cleaner to get rid of bugs or other contaminants and it'll never show, not even if it's covered in dust. Do that on metallic paints and the area you wiped off is easily noticeable, unless it's newly washed. Matte doesn't shine so the area blends perfectly with the rest of the panel and the only way to tell is looking from a certain angle and while the sun is down.
Agreed.
This pic says it all mate.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts