Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anybody else been given news of delay in car A180d line exec man now due at dealers end of June minimum 6 week delay ( Exeter Mercedes lease)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi anybody else been given news of delay in car A180d line exec man now due at dealers end of June minimum 6 week delay ( Exeter Mercedes lease)
Yes I would expect delays with all cars due to manufacturing issues at the moment. My car took 7 months to come before the corona virus, hopefully yours comes a bit sooner.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fair enough really weird how different dates turn up perhaps car is made in another county that hasn’t been mentioned and perhaps specification difference a180d amg line executive

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve got CLA 45S plus on order, but understand this and A class are all produced in Hungary.

I tend to default to this forum for information - more active and knowledgable compared to others... I certainly hope you lot don’t mind me ‘intruding’ - we are family, after all!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Think we have to accept that it’s frustrating times on our car orders but do think we could be sourced cars that clearly have already been made and if you punch in google sheerness new cars you’ll see thousands of makes just waiting in a carpark is your username where your from or just random

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So an update from broker he tells me mercedes uk are trying to shift stock cars 🚘 so possible an upgrade ( won’t hold breath) and are cancelling orders so fingers crossed we get positive news next week

1 - 17 of 17 Posts