Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, So my order was put through with the with the following alloys but I never chose the night package.

<TABLE dir=ltr border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=184>
<T>
<TR>
<TD height=12 vAlign=top>

18" AMG alloy wheels (4) ""“ 5-twin-spoke design

225/40 tyres</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

I have now almost 2 months later into the process received an email stating I can only go for the AMG multispoke design alloys which I do not like at all. Unless I add on the night package as my alloys I chose are only included in the night package.

Q's

1. Can I get anything out of this and should I try negotiate on something extra for the inconvenience as they confirmed and agreed the order so long ago and now this is a huge inconvenience to me as I do not like the only available alloys which are available.

2. Can I buy the night package alloys anywhere seperately and how much would they cost.

3. If I got the car is it possible to put the ENGby AMG alloys on.

Any other info would be very helpful.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maxed out my budget and if i make any. Changes to price i have to restart finance process as amount will change then need to order again and start process over and lose 2 months

·
Registered
134 Posts
Why?

If the car is not committed to build you can change the specification.

The finance, if arranged by the Dealer, can be amended right up until the day before you pick the car up.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Night package is 995 GBP which is quite a lot BUT you get the alloys (nice) with run flat tyres (no jack tyre repair kit) so a bit more space in boot below the carpet plus bi-xenon lighting (which is fantastic) and the LED eyebrow things (I think) and the mirrors and trim at base of door windows come in black rather than chrome - looks much better and well worth it

Edited by: TerryA213

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had to get finance through an indapendant company as MB are full of BS. I have made a complaint as my order was accepted with my spec given to them and only now 2 months later its a problem. I am gunna squeeze something out of this. May just have to buy rims seperately once i receive the car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to give you guys an update. I have manged to get Mercedes to agree to free rim upgrade - which is the black multispoke due to the messup

·
Registered
471 Posts
jbess said:
just to give you guys an update. I have manged to get Mercedes to agree to free rim upgrade - which is the black multispoke due to the messup
Good on you Jbess! well done!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now to start working on getting something else free. What else can you get? Maybe 3 year free servicing lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts