Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, to everyone out there. Have my car ordered, A180 Sport in Cirrus White with Auto. Ordered February 18 told that the factory estimate the car to be ready on April 25, bet its later, what does forum think. This will be my 4th Mercedes and personally will stick with them when buying a car. Can't wait for it to arrive.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum Viking65!Mine was ordered 8th November and just got told it's in transit with a possible delivery date of 12th April. I think this has been an exceptionally long delivery though. I was originally told 22nd April until today!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forums

Its hard to say with deliveries - some do seem to get them quicker than others but I think it does depend on options etc.

What other mercs have you owned then?

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
that seems like a quick delivery, mine took 3 1/2 months to arrive.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have owned a B class and three A class, all w169. Present one is A180 CDI Avantgarde with sports pack in mountain grey. Is going in part exchange for the new model, think the garage think i'm mad as it is three years old with only 8000 miles on the clock, but I fancied the new one from when it was a concept. Wife also has an A class in silver again Avantgarde.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts