Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to order another a200 amg manual with executive and night packs in mountain grey, can't wait.

Planning on doing a few mods like black badges, alloy foot rest, red rings on airvents and the stone deflectors or whatever they're called from carbonwurks.

Will post up some pics when I get it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nicely done, I went down one step on the engine (A180) in order to have the premium pack (I wanted the LED lights more than anything). I went for Mountain grey too. Only other difference is no night pack for me, I like that standard AMG Line Alloys too much!

When is it delivered? I love mine.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
guessing there must be some good deals about for cars in stock with the new launch happening

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great choice of colour.
I went for the night pack to have different wheels to the ones I have on my current one for a change.
As the wheels are black going the change the badges for the black to.
Hoping to get it by the end of the month, can't wait

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went for the A180 manual petrol in the AMG Line Premium in mountain grey with night pack. Put down 2k deposit at 305 a month over 48 months. Total price was 23,312. This was a factory order back in June/July last year for a September collection and I think also worked out at around 4.5k discount.Edited by: JamesHowell91

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you push them a bit you can get some good deals mine was a stock car waiting for it to come into the garage.
Have to say my personal preference is petrol manual nearly all the cars they had in stock where diesels and autos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts