Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an over the air infotainment system update ,size 750 mb the only thing I have noticed that is different is the dab station logos have updated anyone else received this and any other changes noticed

·
Registered
A200 Sport Premium
80 Posts
Just got an over the air infotainment system update ,size 750 mb the only thing I have noticed that is different is the dab station logos have updated anyone else received this and any other changes noticed
Maybe this is why some of my saved stations are no longer accessible. How can I tell if it's had this update?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received a message while driving that the multimedia system update is available. I first had to accept the license. Tried to do that while driving, but was not allowed to. I had to park the car, switch engine off. Then, accept the license agreement and the update started. Took few minutes.
Afterwards, I noticed that volume of radio and telephone was lower then before.

·
Registered
AMG A45 S + PLUS
63 Posts
any one else having problems

map update @ 100% but saying please wait

Infotainment update stuck at 0%

spoke with MB, they said drive the car for at least 1 hour, done that 4 times no change.

went to car friday and my profile had been deleted, had to do it all again and wait 2 days for my services etc to return.

great car when it works, but it may have to go

1 - 14 of 14 Posts