Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
A45s 2021
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

i know this subject has been done to death but when driving my 2021 A45s the seat belt keeps hitting the inside door pillar which is annoying to say the least

There is no magnet to hold the buckle in place so how on earth can i stop in banging as i drive

Any help is much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
1,885 Posts
If they are the bucket seats then yes there is a magnet. On the side of the seat about shoulder height.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi All

i know this subject has been done to death but when driving my 2021 A45s the seat belt keeps hitting the inside door pillar which is annoying to say the least

There is no magnet to hold the buckle in place so how on earth can i stop in banging as i drive

Had the same issue - sorted it my positioning a felt chair foot pad on the side of the bucket seat:

·
Super Moderator
1,885 Posts
Hi All

7567D5E7-E7E8-414B-B08C-2B063D28664B.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA45 S
17 Posts
I had the same problem too the buckle kept hitting the pillar and god it was so irritating and it was almost driving me borderline insane.

Thanks for sharing this, I finally can have some peace now whenever I drive the car.

This is such a a life saver. (y)

·
Super Moderator
3,637 Posts
On AMG Performance Seats.

Honestly, we used to have so many threads on the magnet and seatbelt rattle on the A45.

·
Registered
37 Posts
On AMG Performance Seats.

Honestly, we used to have so many threads on the magnet and seatbelt rattle on the A45.

LOL - just found mine!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
After reading this thread got into mine this morning to take it for its detailing and PPF and found the passenger belt was nicely stuck to the seat by the magnet, no wonder I hadn't noticed it :)

·
Super Moderator
4,051 Posts
I quite often just plug in the passenger seat belt as it still rattles around when the seat is positioned quite far back.

·
Super Moderator
1,885 Posts
I have memory pre set 3 for the perfect position to accommodate the magnetic position 😂😂

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have memory pre set 3 for the perfect position to accommodate the magnetic position 😂😂
Buckle drops off the magnetic strip on bumpy roads so may go back to the sticky pad option - also can't be bothered to move the seat around every time I get in the car...

·
Registered
A45s 2021
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I found the magnet but becomes loose on bumpy roads,ive decided to just plug it in when i have no passanger. Mercedes need to give this some thought in future,not good enough gor a 60k car 😟

·
Super Moderator
4,051 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts