Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. hope you like my A35 AMG Designo mountian grey magno premiun plus + night pack 350 BHP torque 480 NM
first 3 photos are the latest with new tyres P Zero RO2 far better wall design added to protect the rims

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,359 Posts
Looks very smart. I like the mats.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks very similair to mine, if not the same, Only thing I have different is tinted headlights, Oh and a satin dark grey wrap.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wheels look better all black, what’s the cost to do this? mine have a few scuffs on that outer edge now.
they are in the package with the add on's , but to buy the 19ins alloys from mercedes about £3000
but try ebay

·
Registered
249 Posts
The wheels look better all black, what’s the cost to do this? mine have a few scuffs on that outer edge now.
I got the rimblades (protectors) in black and they just stick to the outer edge, once done you can't tell theyre on unless you get really close, but the ones I ordered are a matte colour to match the orignal rims. + you get peace of mind if you accidently kerb your rims, just take them off and put a new one on.

·
Registered
A35 AMG
70 Posts
Very nice ! Mat is not a color recommended, I was told especially for the washing. No brush and washing "tunnel"
Mine will come mid september but without Aero Kit but still in mountain grey.

How did you cover or painted the stuff in red inside ?
Where did you buy the "windows protection" on the top, sorry I dunno the accurate term.

Thanks !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice ! Mat is not a color recommended, I was told especially for the washing. No brush and washing "tunnel"
Mine will come mid september but without Aero Kit but still in mountain grey.

How did you cover or painted the stuff in red inside ?
Where did you buy the "windows protection" on the top, sorry I dunno the accurate term.

Thanks !!!
Hi
the best way to wash a car today is by hand , no brushes and never put in a car wash. the paint they use today is not
that tough and strong as of car paint of years ago
the red air vents , check out amazon , the wind deflectors are Heko ebay

·
Registered
A35 AMG
70 Posts
Hi
the best way to wash a car today is by hand , no brushes and never put in a car wash. the paint they use today is not
that tough and strong as of car paint of years ago
the red air vents , check out amazon , the wind deflectors are Heko ebay
Thanks for your feedback for all. Take care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts