Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new here, Collected my white A250 engineered by AMG last thursday and I am really pleased with the car. I was expecting the ride to be rock solid after reading the reviews but i don't find it firm at all. The car has good performance and excellent fuel economy. I cant wait for the A45 to come out as that will be amazing. I have owned a few cars (well 15 and i have only been driving 12 lol!) and they have included Golf R32's, E46 & E92 BMW M3's, Range Rover Sport (Pile of sh*t!), Mk2 Focus RS, Audi S3 8P and I have to say so far this has got to be the best all round car for practicality / running costs etc

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the Forum . You're one of the lucky ones. You already have your A Class'! Soon be my turn!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Wish I had my Engineered.......

·
Registered
318 Posts
Not long now JimBatt we are both wishing our lives away until the 12th April

·
Registered
318 Posts
I hate to admit it but I started of with a 10 year old Reliant Regal that was in the scrapyard within 10 months! However I have had an Alfa, BMW and an Audi! All new but nothing compares with the expectation of this A Class!,,

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I must be sad too, cannot keep off here even on holiday! Thank goodness for smartphones! April 10th cannot come soon enough. If they say a date, when can you pick the car up? What is the procedure? I am sure someone will know! Anzz and Jimbatt I have not cchanged my car for 18 years! So excited!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts