Registered
24 Posts
nice...same as my order I hope,....
<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">
<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sadly the white on the A-class ( Cirrus-white) isn´ t as "white" as i would like i, it´s more "eggshell" then "white" sadly.... but i have ordered it anyhow..

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I would say off white looking at the E-Class and C-Class if its the same colours as those.

Audi is the only one to do a really white paint (Ibis White?), then BMW (Alpine White), then Merc.

·
Registered
68 Posts
MB has "whiter" white in the program too ...

B comes sin Cirruswhite (650)
C comes in Cirrus (650) and a "special" pearl white (799)
CL only in 799
CLS in 799 and another pearl named 049
E come sin 650 and 799
S comes in 799 only
SL in 799
SLK in 650 and 799
SLS in yet another white name 048
G in 650

So white isnt just white sadly, hate to say it but the white on my Kia is nice so bright white it almost hurts in bright sunlight....

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It must be the 799 I've seen on the C and E class before then. I've seen a B-Class in white locally a few times so I'll keep an eye out for that to gauge how white it is!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Get mine in just over two weeks.
The South Sea Blue was the one colour I dismissed when I first went to Mercedes, but on seeing it I fell in love a little bit. I went with instinct and ordered Cirrus White, and these pictures look fantastic, but I cannot help but wonder whether I would prefer the blue!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Heres a picture of my A200 CDI AMG Sport in Southsea Blue before I drove it out of the showroom - its beautiful, but the white is gorgeous too

·
Registered
29 Posts
As I mentioned previously, it really was a toss of a coin as to whether I'd go for the cirrus white or south sea blue!

How difficult is it going to be keeping the white one clean? I can see me having to clean the car twice a week.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My friends have a White Ford Focus and they say it doesn't get as dirty as one would think! Hope it is true as I have a Cirrus white on order too! Don't mind in the Summer as much, but in this weather it could be a bit of a problem! Still, it will be worth it, I am sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts