1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for those links, the boot liner is quite reasonable, and what a good idea for the door pins....have you got some and they definetly fit?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep.

Be shure you buy for the W203 C-CLASS C32 C55 C280 C320 therea are different versions on ebay. Only this ones will fit.

·
Registered
104 Posts
tried to unwind my drivers door 'plastic' pin today.....without success, do they unscrew ie: threaded please?

Edited by: tone1

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They unscrew but I didn't manage to do it by hand, I had to use the pliers.
Wrap the pins in a rag just to be sure to not leave any marks on the plastic ant turn in clockwise they will unscrew.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice idea ballester. Is that possible you could show us some photos on the door lock with new metal pin installed? Wanna see the effect and consider get a set. Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That pic is not a Aclass though is it?? Anyone got pic of them installed in a A??

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Out of the country .... I can post some pictures of mine on the 27.

This pins are on the Merc accessories page for the A clas. The difference is the cost 88£ + vat in the UK

The image I posted will not be very different from the ones I will take....

·
Registered
68 Posts
ballester said:
Oo I like them, I must admit I did notice the plastic ones on the test drive and thought why plastic

Think I shall be ordering a set in anticipation of the new arrival

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ballester, can I just confirm from the previous post that they unscrew 'clockwise' and all 4 unscrew as I believe the C Class rear ones don't unscrew according to MB club forum.
Please let us all know as we all just gonna want these!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi Ballester, did you fit the Brabus or the AMG pins..? Can we get some pics ... like GaryPa i thought the plastic pins were naff... I want the AMG ones

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I picked the AMG, from ebay (link posted previously)
I'm overseas, I can only post the pictures in 2 weeks. But they will be very similar to the one I posted, the pins are exactly the same.

·
Registered
377 Posts
great thanks ... just ordered using the same link & all four original plastic ones unscrew ok?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just ordered some as well, they are en route now, just had an email from the seller!(Think you may have started something with this one!)

·
Registered
42 Posts
They look good. Would like to see them fitted to a members car...

kevybabes and JRH...race to get pics up first?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts