Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi is it worth paying the extra 3k for the A class AMG premium package as the only item I probably would need is the electric folding wing mirrors ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi is it worth paying the extra 3k for the A class AMG premium package as the only item I probably would need is the electric folding wing mirrors ?
I have got the executive package which includes heated front seats,folding mirrors and parking sensors and 10.25 inch media screen..the only thing I would want from the premium package is the 10.25 instrument display which has the speedo and rev counter displayed..only speedo or rev counter..(1 clock displayed only) on the 7 inch instrument display on the executive pack..Not worth paying the extra for premium pack in my opinion...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agree, not having the Premium pack is a weighting of the lux items which all said and done after my first 4 months would not have justified the cost. I have A200 Sport auto; for me am sorted 🙅🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
187 Posts
I upgraded to the Premium last minute. Main reason being the instrument cluster. Looks so much better. Worth the additional spend in my book.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I upgraded to the Premium last minute. Main reason being the instrument cluster. Looks so much better. Worth the additional spend in my book.
I picked up my first ever Mercedes in November, a pre registered A200 AMG line premium, augmented navigation, cosmos black with 50 miles on the clock. I had no choice on the spec as that was the car available, but very pleased with it. I'm glad it had the premium pack as the twin screens are great, plenty of info and lots to customise. I think you made the right choice.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I picked up my first ever Mercedes in November, a pre registered A200 AMG line premium, augmented navigation, cosmos black with 50 miles on the clock. I had no choice on the spec as that was the car available, but very pleased with it. I'm glad it had the premium pack as the twin screens are great, plenty of info and lots to customise. I think you made the right choice.
Thank you. I have the augmented reality as well (or the advanced navigation I think they call it) really happy with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Definitely think the Premium pack is worth it for the big dual screens. Was the only reason for me, although the ambient lighting and keyless entry (I think this was a Premium feature at the time? Mine is a Jan 2019 build) is a nice bonus.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got the A200 AMG Line with Premium package just a year ago. If you want to keep the car for a while, you may as well have fun with the extras and possibly get a better resale price when you move it on.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Definitely think the Premium pack is worth it for the big dual screens. Was the only reason for me, although the ambient lighting and keyless entry (I think this was a Premium feature at the time? Mine is a Jan 2019 build) is a nice bonus.
Yes mine was September 2019 and again ambient lighting was a premium feature as well (forgot about that)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts