Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hopefully when your car eventually surfaces you will be happy with it. I am really pleased with mine. Personally I have found Merc customer services to be subpar so far on anything that I have contacted them about. Not the premium brand I was expecting to be honest.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hopefully when your car eventually surfaces you will be happy with it. I am really pleased with mine. Personally I have found Merc customer services to be subpar so far on anything that I have contacted them about. Not the premium brand I was expecting to be honest.
I completely agree with you. Actually, "subpar" is quite an understatement. It feels like they don't want to sell the car, as they want me to leave the deal.

This said, the feeling I'm hoping to get when I first jump behind the wheel is the only thing that's keeping me waiting. On other circumstances, I would have left 3 months ago...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I completely agree with you. Actually, "subpar" is quite an understatement. It feels like they don't want to sell the car, as they want me to leave the deal.

This said, the feeling I'm hoping to get when I first jump behind the wheel is the only thing that's keeping me waiting. On other circumstances, I would have left 3 months ago...
Trust me it is worth it. But yes waiting sucks especially when they keep changing the dates.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ehi, it's me again!

I need a honest opinion from you all... The dealer recognised that they completely f**cked up my order, and probably also after my exchange with the sales manager they decided to put an A35 on the table. Same price...thoughts about it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ehi, it's me again!

I need a honest opinion from you all... The dealer recognised that they completely f**cked up my order, and probably also after my exchange with the sales manager they decided to put an A35 on the table. Same price...thoughts about it?
Tell them to chuck in some free services.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Breaking news: The Comedy Show continues!

Just tried to get hold of the dealership as they didn't come back the last time.

AUTOMATED EMAIL: The sales guy is not working there anymore. 🤦‍♂️

Try to email the sales mamager: he's on holiday.

I manage to speak with another rep, and she says that at the moment the ETA could be in January.

All this more than a month after they told me the car was out of the factory and ready to be delivered.

What a f**king joke. Seriously, unbelievable.
I feel your pain, mine was ordered from Arnold Clarke in Perth and we keep getting fobbed off by sales, they do reply but only say "we can't give you a date until it is in Zeebrugge "
I have paid my initial rent and am seriously considering walking away but got such a good deal i'm torn

·
Registered
61 Posts
I feel your pain, mine was ordered from Arnold Clarke in Perth and we keep getting fobbed off by sales, they do reply but only say "we can't give you a date until it is in Zeebrugge "
I have paid my initial rent and am seriously considering walking away but got such a good deal i'm torn
I'm in the same situation actually. If it wasn't for the good deal I would have already looked in to getting a BMW. :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
So, I finally made a decision and accepted the exchange.

On Tuesday I'm getting my new A35. Signed all the papers, just waiting for pick up.

I'm super excited 😁 😁

·
Registered
77 Posts
So, I finally made a decision and accepted the exchange.

On Tuesday I'm getting my new A35. Signed all the papers, just waiting for pick up.

I'm super excited 😁 😁
Which dealership? Good of them to rectify their mistake and sort it out for you.

241 - 252 of 252 Posts