Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

Protective interior Film

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  User4 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone.
I’m new to the forum as I just picked up my A180. Since everything is new and I have kids does anyone know where I can get protective film for the inside. I keeps checking a number of siyes but they all are for left sided drivers, I’m in the UK so need right sided film. Looking to put clear film on those easy to scratch areas.
thanks

#2 ·
Firstly, I'm a disabled (wheelchair bound) driver. I drive with a left foot accelerator adaptation.
What this means is that when I get in the car I remove my wheelchair wheels, throw them on the back seat & then drag the frame of my wheelchair over myself & on to the passenger seat. I try to be careful but the interior (especially the piano black centre console) has taken a few accidental hits.
Not a scratch on it. Not one. Even after a year of ownership. Fingerprints are a different story 🤔

Secondly - Would one of those vinyl wrap places not be able to do a clear wrap on the interior bits you're worried about? Just a suggestion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.