Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my A200 Sport Executive a few days ago after an agonising 16 week wait. Managing to familiarise myself with all the controls and settings, but for the life of me I can't find any way of adjusting the startup volume of the radio. It does start up on a low setting, but I would prefer it to be muted. Anybody found a solution?

·
Registered
937 Posts
It should start at the last volume you last used. So if it was muted when you switched the ignition off it should be muted when you switch it on again

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response. Tried turning the volume right down but it doesn't make any diference.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Muted works for me, that's muted not turned right down.

·
Registered
2020 A200 AMG line premium plus with DAP
137 Posts
Have you set up your profiles yet? Not sure, but I think the profile may be associated with the radio volume settings.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thanks for your response. Tried turning the volume right down but it doesn't make any diference.
I'm sure you know this but just in case not, to mute you have to press the volume roller in & not just roll it down to minimum

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all

Anyone had an issue where your a class starts with the volume at 50% every time? Even when you leave it on quiet when your turned off the engine previously.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts