Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I’m back after a few years of being away from Mercedes.

I‘ve been on the look out for a new car for my wife and narrowed it down to a facelift A45. I’ve been close to pressing the botton on a couple now, but literally been pipped at the post, one I was 15 minutes too late and someone got the car before me, so annoying, the good ones seem to be for sale for 24-48hrs.

So i’m looking forward to the wife getting in one so I can have a blast every now and again, just need a decent one to come up in budget e.g. Premium, Aero Kit, Sports Exhaust, around 20k miles etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally found the perfect one and picked it up a few weeks ago.

Pretty much has every option, premium, aero kit, performance exhaust, exclusive package, online command, dynamic plus, memory package, night package.

Overall I like it, the only downside for me is the lack of pops and bangs on overrun, my wife’s previous car was a JCW Mini and it did it constantly, even in S+ and RACE. Its been back to Merc last week and they fitted a new exhaust actuator, but its not really made any difference. It cracks on upshift and when stationary, just not on overrun, anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a late 2015, so facelift with 30k miles on.

Merc are taking a look at the exhaust again for me. They said they can make a change in the ECU to make it pop more, not sure how true that is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 - 4 of 4 Posts