Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has purchased a spoiler for models whichar not the a45, I've got an A180 AMG sport and I love the spoiler but Would I look stupid if I got the A45 spoiler fitted)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Go for it.but not the amg badge

·
Registered
5,464 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a spoiler for my a45 supplied and fitted by josh (as above) and can vouch for the spoiler he supplies, it looks as good as the oem and is a 1/3 of the price, he is really helpful and will sort you out as he carries them in stock, and will travel to you to fit! ‘�

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had the A45 style spoiler fitted to my a class a180 with matching red accents. I really like the look of it and would not get insured on an A45 at my age. The spoiler is bolted and bonded on for that extra support.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Leighh said:
Fair play to you, looks really good!

a BoT boy!!! I'm in Ashby, what do you drive?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had the a45 spoiler fitted to my a220d Motorsport and it makes a massive difference to the look of the car man.

As long as you're not trying to imitate an A45 by putting fake badges on the back and pass it off as one then I don't see a problem haha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a spoiler for my a45 supplied and fitted by josh (as above) and can vouch for the spoiler he supplies, it looks as good as the oem and is a 1/3 of the price, he is really helpful and will sort you out as he carries them in stock, and will travel to you to fit! ‘�
Do you know if he still does this & how much was it if you don’t mind mate? Would love to have this done on mine

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had the A45 style spoiler fitted to my a class a180 with matching red accents. I really like the look of it and would not get insured on an A45 at my age. The spoiler is bolted and bonded on for that extra support.
Where did you get the accents for the bumper and spoiler?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts