Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have just passed and am an older driver. Looking to get an approved used A class, such as A 200 AMG Line | Mercedes-Benz UK Online Showroom.

Had a couple of questions, how is the reliability of the car? Some articles didn't rate it that high but others did. What does the average yearly servicing cost? Was thinking of putting away £100-£150 each month to cover the service and anything that may go wrong.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
had my a250 since October 18 and been pretty faultless. A rattle on the steering column which was found n fixed early on. if you want to use a dealer for servicing you can take out a service plan. I pay £40 a month for the next 3 services, it also includes breakdown too

·
Super Moderator
5,485 Posts
Hi all,

Have just passed and am an older driver. Looking to get an approved used A class, such as A 200 AMG Line | Mercedes-Benz UK Online Showroom.

Had a couple of questions, how is the reliability of the car? Some articles didn't rate it that high but others did. What does the average yearly servicing cost? Was thinking of putting away £100-£150 each month to cover the service and anything that may go wrong.

Thanks in advance.
On your servicing point take a look at this thread Servicing But my advice would be to buy a service plan. You can see how much one is for you specific model online. And this thread on the service plan Merged: M-B Service Plan & Costs

·
Super Moderator
5,485 Posts
I have done below 15K miles but nonetheless not a single issue either. Fingers and toes crossed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts