Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hello friend from your words i understand that on this conector must connect on Pin 1 and 3 whit the cables that are for other thing from diagram and connect this micro switch
And this cable?Can you send me the pic of the switch pls and the cable for it? Edited by: DanielDochev

·
Registered
16 Posts
The microswitch can not bought seperatly. It is Part of the wiring-harness: A2468200615.
Also there is no wiring-harness für the Blue connector. This has to be crafted by yourself.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone got an update on getting theRest-Heat functionality and the possibility of</span></font>independentleft and right heat selections yet?</span></font>I have been doing some research online and found the following part numbers may help to achieve this:</span></font>

</span></font>
A2468307900 - AC Housing Air Distributor</font>
</font>A2468200815 - Electrical Wiring Harness</font>

·
Registered
14 Posts
guys I would like to do this job too, can someone help me? if you do not mount the sensors the air conditioner works the same as the original one or it does not work right? I would change it only for an aesthetic factor, thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Alex,
I'm currently sourcing the parts to do this, it's not as easy job to get the full system working.
I initially swapped the control panel without any sensors and this did not work properly, the air vents started to act strange, this is because the loom for the evaporator box was still the non the thermotronic (851) version.
To get the full thermotronic system you need the various internal and external sensors (inc new head control unit), 851 evaporator box, rest rump, center console and also rear vents. You can get it to work without the left/right position and rest functionality with just the sensors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hello, thanks for everything.
could you give me the codes of what I have to buy as sensors? for the simple functionally I do not care left right.
A2469008415
A2118300272
A2049057501
Do you want anything else or is this enough?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anybody know if this is also possible for a 2013 car? and if A2469008415 is the correct number for the unit?

Google says: A2469002408 ?
Thanks,

/Daniel

·
Registered
14 Posts
hello MarcGLA, thanks for the reply.
I bought and installed only the two sensors, b32 / 3 b10 / 4 the nox sensor if it works the same without I do not care.
I have not connected pins 1 and 3 as I understand it would be the right connector of the climate panel A2469008415 to the switch, what is the use of this passage? because I could not understand it.
thank you.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts