Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long wait since ordering in early December, and my April delivery date being put back, my car is set to be delivered to the lease company on the 17th of June. Not long now!

Anyway, I've had the reversing camera option but am yet to see any photos of the back of the car with one fitted. If anyone has any pics that would be great!

Is it part of the number plate surround or somewhere else?

Jim

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's part of the number plate light , very small and tidy ,I've ordered it also

·
Registered
318 Posts
As everyone sys it's tucked up with the light so you can't see it unless your boot is open

·
Registered
93 Posts
One very big fault I find is that when you reverse and the Audio/Navi not on then it does not work! Most Jap cars with reversing cameras (Honda, Nissan etc) the system display engages even if Audio off!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have used the reversing camera at night and the vision was very good. I think there is a light projected as the car reverses? It took me a while to get used to going backward and looking forward!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great, I thought that it would be fairly good as the reverse light is white so should light the area anyway but sounds like the vision is good anyway :)

Thanks.

Car should be getting delivered on Thursday. Can't wait now!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You will love it! Probably even better than you can imagine! Had mine about ten weeks and I drive at any excuse, jimbothegiant. I've already done about half my usual annual mileage!
Enjoy your lovely new car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts