Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
There are some nice bits on the web site, no pics yet though and all prices are in usd.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It looks like an Edition 1 lowered a bit more and with a bigger front splitter...

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
The OEM carbon splitter and side skirt inserts are what I'm most interested inEdited by: aguycalleddb

·
Registered
352 Posts
aguycalleddb said:
The OEM carbon splitter and side skirt inserts are what I'm most interested in

me too

Edited by: TerryA213

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ok thanks

I only saw the price list , and it wasnt clear for me if they mean the A45AMG or all models with AMG pack.

·
Registered
352 Posts
That carbon front splitter is awesome and looks like a straight fit for an AMG front bumper.

TBH 700 USD (£461) isn't too bad for real carbon certainly better than the £1200 for the VATH version which is a pxxx take - seriously interested in this

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Exactly mate, I've already got a list made up. Just need to get saving now

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thats true , but think shipping is expensive and here in the Netherlands we also get import taxes , dont know how that goes in the UK ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
like most things I think there are ways around import taxes - used to have an EVO and a lot of people got stuff from US (UK and Euro members) and if the supplier is "streetwise" they can limit the duty as it's in their interest to keep prices as low as possible - really like that front spoiler lip

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
They have a uk importer (and eu) according to the web site

·
Registered
97 Posts
On their website it says Mulgari.com are the distributor in the uk. Maybe you guys can contact them about the spoilers etc.

·
Registered
297 Posts
OH man... Keen as! That bodykit is very very nice. I think they've done well with the diamond grill carbon fibre, makes it look less classy more sporty. I wonder how much it costs to ship to AUS

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'd be interested in the remap plus prefer the look of the exhaust system to the Brabus... 290bhp is quite a healthy leap

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Titanium exhaust too

·
Registered
297 Posts
Haha yes yes guys, those are for next year investment! I want the remap and titanium exhaust also, but i wonder if it'll void the company warranty.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts