Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I have W177 model 2020..

The vocal have issue the fuel level get 0 ( there is no fuel showing ) and I get cheek engine alarm It shown right fuel sensor ..

Computer Personal computer Gadget Rectangle Font

The technicians says this level gate is inside fuel tank and we can't change it ( so I have to change all fuel tank )

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Gas Auto part

Did I have to change all tank?! or there is other solutions??

I change fuel pomp but this problem still not solve.

PLZ help ,,,,,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The error says stored, so is not current. If you delete it does ot reoccur?

Also, as you have a 2020 model wouldn't this be under warranty?
Yah,, This pic I was take it after reset.. but now come back also the fuel level showing zero now..

I lose the warranty because I bay this car from USA and the local MB don't accept it.😢

·
Registered
134 Posts
I tried looking up the parts catalogs, but there's no mention of a fuel level sensor. So presumably is part of the tank. Odd that it would go like that. Are you sure is not the wiring or plug? Not sure what software you are using for diagnostics, but if you have access to Xentry it might explain a bit more what could be done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found this video:

Is however for the earlier C-Class. The level sensor is attached to the side of the filter housing. So perhaps you can remove that and inspect?
This type of tanks have 2 hole.
As the technicians they say my car have level sensor bled in tank so they can't remove it.
They tray to unplug and plug back all tank cable but same fault.

·
Registered
425 Posts
has it not got mobilo-life,anycase who cares where it came from,if its under warranty then its under warranty,its not as if the dealer franchise pays,they claim it back off mercedes,i wouldnt let them fob you off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts