Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just have a question for the techies out there i have a iphone 5 connected by bluetooth and this integrates perfectly,my wife has a samsung galaxy ace 2 it seams to connect then disconect all the time i remember the sales guy saying he,s had problems with samsung phones before so wondered if theres a solution other than getting a new phone cheers Ian

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
My Nokia Lumia 800 does that all the time, haven't found a solution yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a blackberry pearl and it just keeps dipping in and out. I rang (non) customer services a couple of days ago, only to be told i had the wrong kind of phone and only certain phones had be "tested". She then pointed me to a website that tells you what they consider being compatible. I asked her why the salesman told me that i would just need a phone with bluetooth and her reply was "take it up with the salesman" i know where its going so i will just chalk it down to experience and swallow the £150 it is going to cost me for a new phone, as i am still in contract for another 12 months or so. Its so annoying, my car is my office for 50% of the day and i am not functioning as i should. VW and audi deem to have got it right, so why not these clowns?<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="searchDiv" id="searchDiv" style="display:none">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and have had no problems at all with the Bluetooth in the car.

Cheers

Rog

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rog<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="searchDiv" id="searchDiv" style="display:none">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

I suppose my point is, that when we spend this amount of money on a car, we should not then have to go buying new phones!!!

Thanks for the info anyways mate, i am just going to have to bite the bullet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I completely agree. Was just trying to show that it's not a complete Samsung failure!

On my last car (Ford) the BT worked fine with my iPhone4 but when I got the Galaxy it kept disconnecting. Was fixed with a software update to the head unit.

I wonder if there are any updates available...?

Cheers

Rog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts