1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
227 Posts
Does anyone know if Mercedes are allowing a delay on servicing until lockdown ends?

I did the last service early, so am now a bit miffed I need to do the next one already, meaning I’ll need a third before the car’s return. Delaying a month would help.

·
Super Moderator
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen anything about a delay from my search of the MB site and expect they won't as the government is still allowing servicing to happen.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Garages are open and servicing is still continuing in the UK.
Yes, but with a massively reduced level of service.

All my local dealers have stopped "service while you wait", courtesy cars and collect/return options, all of which were part of the deal I signed up for with a service plan.

I didn't sign up for standing out in the cold for 8 hours.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Update - I've finally found one that still offers a lounge service.

Earliest slot they have is middle of March though.

Does anyone know what allowance Mercedes make for late services? Is it 1 month/3000 miles like other makes?

·
Super Moderator
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, but with a massively reduced level of service.

All my local dealers have stopped "service while you wait", courtesy cars and collect/return options, all of which were part of the deal I signed up for with a service plan.

I didn't sign up for standing out in the cold for 8 hours.
Same. With the SP a car is always provided at the garages I go to but I probably wouldn't accept one any way now. Let's see how things pan out on the virus front over the next couple of months as I'm sure delay a month or so is not going to be any big deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts