Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm super excited even after 24 hours of having the car it still seems like it's a dream. I took the car out of the showroom yesterday at 6pm.My heart was papitulating so hard that i think i didn't even feel it moving, I pinched myself a couple of times on the way home just to make sure i wasn't dreaming a very vivid imagination.</span>

Anywhoo! I haven't had the chance yet to take proper shots of the car, so for now i will have to leave you guys with these pictures. Pictures from my phone, haha the rest will be following soon!

All the best.

By the way i am the 7th A250 driver in my town, makes me feel a little happy that i'm the first 10. Considering I'm only 21 and the first car that i've bought with my own dough, this is probably the highlight of my milestone in life. FOR NOW.

Enjoy! More to come..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Congratulations Loevess! Three weeks on, I remember the feeling! Enjoy your beautiful car! Wish I could post my photos! Still stuck in File Manager.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congrats Loevess. Can't wait to see the 'proper' pics of your Mountain Grey.

I wonder what a white one would look like . . . anyone . . .

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Nice, mountain grey a250s are the best

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congratulations on getting your car! I thought I was young at 25 to be getting this class of car but clearly I'm older than I thought :( It's a great feeling being able to purchase such a thing and know that it's your own hard work that has gone into funding it so well done to you and I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats Loevess! I remember the feeling!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
welcome to the cool A250 Mountain Grey club... from fellow 21 year old (ish)

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I'm only 21 + 8 lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas! lol kev&dan, haha (+8).

iopean, sorry if i made you feel that way, wasn't my intention.. Just filled with all kinds of exciting emotions right now, and im predicting in the few weeks to come still too.

Haha a little sharing goes by well, in the past 48 hours I've had 196 individuals *stare/google/drool* at my car, have gone 350km on the meter so far and have had 4 (sporty) car to challenge me for a race. Amongst those 4 were a Scirocco R, Golf R, Evo9 (fully modified) and a HSV SS. Due to my new engine i was unable to give them the benefit of the race, I have to take care of my baby from the get-go. I find it hilarious that they needed to show intimidation in order to get my attention, clearly i got their attention far before otherwise.

So far I've been driving under 3000rpm and the ride is getting better by the minute! I advise all of you who just got your car to also take care from the start, believe me i know the temptation to show them who's boss, but your car comes first.

Haha in the past 48 hours i've been driving 10 hours, 20 hrs of which are work, and 18 (food,sleep,church etc.) It's safe to say i don't have much of a social life right now hahaha.

I've ordered paint protection and should come by wednesday, will wash and polish then and hopefully photoshoot straight up! so expect some more new pictures by end of the week...

Sorry if i reply slow, i'm located in australia and there's quite a gap in time difference between most of yous.

All the best!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lynne we are all still waiting for your car! whats going on with that picture manager you have? hahaha mon is so hilarious with his hints

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I wish I knew what I was doing wrong! Hoping a man who can, will help me this week! I'm so annoyed because I may be the first white engbyamg with the pano roof? Still, I can see it every day, lol! Lots of the men make me laugh on here Loevess, you want to look back on some of the topics, especially Paladin's. I really enjoy the banter and all the help and info that is given on this forum! Don't give up on me, my photos will arrive soon! Ha, ha, I hope!

·
Registered
352 Posts
off topic but - have you re-sized the images to a smaller size - some forums have an upload limit size ??

Edited by: TerryA213

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks for the info but I'm a bit of a technophobe! If it doesn't go right immediately I panic. I'll take some more shots in the sunshine and hopefully they'll be on here by Wednesday? It could be the size of them? I bet it's simple to post them when you know how!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Loevess said:
iopean, sorry if i made you feel that way, wasn't my intention.. Just filled with all kinds of exciting emotions right now, and im predicting in the few weeks to come still too.
All the best!
What are you apologising for!? I was just messing, it was more of a congratulations to you for doing well for yourself while being so young that's all!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iopean said:
Loevess said:
All the best!
What are you apologising for!? I was just messing, it was more of a congratulations to you for doing well for yourself while being so young that's all!

Haha thanks!

Still looking out the door of my workplace every 10 seconds looking after my A250... I think i'm getting a medium stage of paranoia. Then again, i guess that's natural.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well, I must be an oldie then by the sound of things, I'm 40+. I've ordered an A200CDI Fully loaded. Seeing how many people seem to be getting A250's I've been to the dealer and checked the difference in price and thought it was hard to part with an extra AU$10K for the extra performance. Especially since I was originally just looking at getting a new car for economy. Can't get wife to agree to the extra money either. Guess I'll just have to wait for my next car then just go all the way with something like an A45<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats man, hope you enjoy your newest prized possession. I'm so totally looking forward to the day I drive mine off the showroom floor.<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Joy! wether or not its petrol or diesel, i believe the new A class is a true game changer. Don't worry yours will come soon enough. Ohh... and also.. age is nothing but a number

Weather is still unkind, and i'm waiting for my paint protection which should arrive today... If all goes well i should wash, polish and paint protect by the end of today!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Sorry guys... weather hasn't been kind to me, no sunshine, rain non-stop, overcast overload lately in perth, so the photoshoot will have to wait. Shot up a few pics with my phone though while the wait to keep y'all warm and fuzzy.

Forecast says it'll thunderstorm until friday night, so I'll wash, polish and paint protect on saturday morning and take it somewhere for a photoshoot! nice and sunny on saturday. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts